Compelling findings on bank mobile wallets! CCG Catalyst authored this timely research report, “The Age of Mobile Wallets, what banks need to know when considering the creation of a bank branded mobile wallet”, which documents the banking customer’s insights on mobile wallets.
What you will find in this paper is in depth examination and analysis of the behaviors and habits of banking customers and their attitudes toward and preferences for mobile wallets.
What’s in the report:
- Overview – extensive summary of findings.
- Purpose – defines the reasons and method used in this discovery.
- Quick Facts – summary of facts in an infographic.
- Demography – age groups, household income, education, career, ethnicity, employment.
- Behaviors and Attitudes – identifies actions and reactions towards banking and smartphone use.
- Preferences – insights into needs for banking mobile wallet.
- Barriers to Usage and Trust – uncovers and examines hesitations to use and trust.
- Observations – codification of findings into three themes.
- Insights and Recommendations – explores what banks need to know when considering a bank branded mobile wallet.
If you have any questions regarding this report or the findings please contact:
EVP and director of innovation, Project Catalyst
1-800-439-8710 ext. 245
At CCG Catalyst, we help you get the answers for critical business decisions.
Meanwhile, enjoy the paper!