This report’s focus is on millennials and their use of mobile wallets, gathers perceptions, behaviors and attitudes of millennials and their routine with banking and use of mobile wallets.
This report’s intention is to provide U.S. banks with helpful research on this cohort’s behaviors and attitudes towards banking apps and mobile wallets, and provides an overview of millennials’ behavior and implications for U.S. banks.
The full report provides 39 pages of analysis and insights on the behavior millennials have with using mobile wallets and their thoughts on a bank mobile wallet, comparison between millennials and non-millennials, predictions of usage, and 33 graphs illustrating the analysis of findings.
- Overview – extensive summary of findings.
- Purpose – defines the reasons and method used in this discovery.
- Demography – household income, education, career, ethnicity, employment.
- Behaviors and Attitudes – millennials use of mobile wallets
- Landscape – impression of state of mobile usage
- Preferences – choices for smartphone, mobile wallet brands
- Barriers to Usage and Trust
- Comparisons – millennials and non-millennials use of mobile, banks and mobile wallets
- Predictions – millennials usage of mobile wallets
- Insights and Recommendations
- 33 graphs and several images
The full report, Millennials and Mobile Wallets, is available for purchase for $250, by clicking the submit.
Questions or further information regarding this study please contact:
EVP, Director of Innovation, Project Catalyst
Contact: email@example.com | 800-439-8710 ext. 245
At CCG Catalyst, we help you get the answers for critical business decisions.